Ciao Bella Clear Stamp Set 4"X6" Fraises Et Fleurs Sauvages
These high quality clear photopolymer stamps are manufactured using a patented photopolymer and UV light exposure, this way they are able to achieve a higher level of detail. They are also designed to achieve optimum performance ensuring you get the highest quality possible.
Jacques Prévert is one of the most loved poets by Ciao Bella. Some of us grew up carrying a book of his poetry rolled up in back jeans pocket or purse. One of those books that you fold, crumple, underline, on which you write notes. You know that sooner or later it will start to lose pages but its content will stay with you forever, printed in your heart. Les enfants qui s’aiment, Trois allumettes, Cet amour, Barbara, Le jardin... The watercolors and bright summer color palette created for this collection are dedicated to Prévert’s poems, to the city as perhaps he would have told it today through the little stories of women and men who love and live their life in a city that is not just a city but a world.
- 2 Stamp Set
- Set dimension 4x6 inches (10x15 cm)
- Crystal clear and yellowing resistant, high clarity allow easy inking and positioning
- Designed to work excellently with all water based inks
- Optimised thickness gives the stamp deep plate relief whilst still holding all the fine detail required
- Tear resistant, if stretched they relax back to their original shape
- Long lasting, they have been tested to a million impressions so they will last for a very long time!
- Low carbon footprint
- Designed and Made in Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.