- Base: pigment ink on water base
- Drying time: takes a bit longer, the drying time can be accelerated with a heat tool
- Heat embossing: yuo can use it for heat embossing
- To be used on: all types of paper, fabric, wood, leather and porous surfaces such as terracotta or pottery
- Ink pad: a firm ink pad made of foam. The pad has a size of 7,5 x 4,5 cm.
- Ink: thick, opaque, slightly velvety. The pigment remains on the paper
- Cleaning: with water and possibly a little soap
- A stamp with this ink can be colored with: water brush and watercolor
- Special properties: the ink is very suitable for textiles, stays nice even after many times washing.
- When stamping on fabric it is recommended to first wash the fabric and fix the print by ironing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.