Ciao Bella Clear Stamp Set 6"x8" Walk In Paris
Jacques Prévert is one of the most loved poets by Ciao Bella. Some of us grew up carrying a book of his poetry rolled up in back jeans pocket or purse. One of those books that you fold, crumple, underline, on which you write notes. You know that sooner or later it will start to lose pages but its content will stay with you forever, printed in your heart. Les enfants qui s’aiment, Trois allumettes, Cet amour, Barbara, Le jardin... The watercolors and bright summer color palette we’ve created for this collection are dedicated to Prévert’s poems, to the city as perhaps he would have told it today through the little stories of women and men who love and live their life in a city that is not just a city but a world.
These high quality clear photopolymer stamps are manufactured using a patented photopolymer and UV light exposure, this way they are able to achieve a higher level of detail. They are also designed to achieve optimum performance ensuring you get the highest quality possible.
- 8 Stamp Set; includes images of a stylish lady walking her dog, a street lamp, street signs and flowers
- Set dimension A5 6x8 inches (15x20 cm)
- Crystal clear and yellowing resistant, high clarity allow easy inking and positioning
- Designed to work excellently with all water based inks
- Optimized thickness gives the stamp deep plate relief whilst still holding all the fine detail required
- Tear resistant, if stretched they relax back to their original shape
- Long lasting, they have been tested to a million impressions so they will last for a very long time!
- Low carbon footprint
- Designed in Italy