Beginners Guide To Card Making
Are you a novice crafter or new to Hunkydory? It’s easier than ever before to get stuck into card making thanks to the brilliant Beginner’s Guide to Card Making. Your new crafty sidekick, this handbook is full of incredible inspiration and step-by-step instructions and coloured photographs to get you started on your card making journey.
This handbook allows you to take that first step into crafting and the opportunity to progress onto more advanced makes. Learn how you can make cards for all those big occasions year-round as well as all the tips and tricks for making professional-looking projects with ease. With a wide variety of card styles, you will find projects made especially for New Home, Birthday, Anniversary, Good Luck, Sympathy, Wedding and more. Inside you will also find an introduction to the best tools, adhesives and crafty essentials to make you an expert crafter in no time.
- The perfect handbook for beginners!
- Includes fabulous inspiration and a range of step-by-step projects
- The projects cover popular themes and occasions for cards
- Jam-packed with a wide variety of card styles
- Large full colour photographs included to aid the step-by-step tutorials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.