Fineline Applicators are the first precision applicators that use an air-tight non-clogging cap wire closure system to insure that the applicator and your preferred medium are always ready for immediate use. The Fineline Applicator comes standard with an 18 gauge (.8mm) stainless steel dispensing tip or a 20 gauge (.5mm) stainless steel dispensing tip. Both include a 1.25 ounce low-density polypropylene bottle with an 18/410 threaded neck.
It should be pointed out that one of the unique features of the Fineline Applicator is its ability to use and interchange with a wide variety of types and gauges of dispensing tips. Four bottle cap sizes: 15/410, 18/410, 20/410, and 24/410are available to work with existing bottles. In essence, Fineline Applicators can be easily customized for any liquid or application. Fineline Aplicators are:
- Simple to use
- Include a cap wire closure
- Available with different size, length, and type dispensing tips
- Include an easy-handling oval bottle
- Air tight
- Absolutely guaranteed
- Precise. Allows for precise placement of liquids on materials such as Paper, Canvas, Glass, Ceramics, Wood, Metal and Fabric.
- Versatile. Can be used with a wide variety of mediums including Acrylics, Inks, Gutta, Watercolors, Silk Dyes, Fabric Paints, Stains, Henna, Masking and Resist Fluid, Glazes and Water=based Adhesives.
- Works as a drawing tool. Able to make Free-hand Designs, Precision Spots, and Continuous Lines
- Different Size Dispensing Tips. Accomodates diverse liquids of varying viscosities.
- Air Tight. With cap wire closure, bottles remain air-tight preventing liquids from degrading or drying out. Always ready for use which is particularly important with liquids such as acrylics which dry very quickly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.