Ciao Bella The Muse Limited Edition Creative Pad A4 9/Pkg
In the fall of 1948, Ernest Hemingway traveled for the first time to Venice, in Italy, where he met and fell in love with Adriana Ivancich, his last muse. A surprising, years-long relationship, during which she inspired a man 30 years her senior, who hadn’t published a novel in nearly a decade, to complete The Old Man and the Sea and was the model for Renata in Across the River and into the Trees. The graphic elements chosen by our Art Director to illustrate Hemingway’s life experience, in a mix of colors and decorative details of colonial Africa, as well as giving life to a very romantic collection, answered a question: can a muse reverse roles and become a writer, with an intimate look at her soul through the magic of her own words?
In scrapbooking industry, Ciao Bella paper collections are about Italian high quality. They feature versatile patterns and styles, perfect for a variety of applications. Great original illustrations and color palettes, often bold and unconventional, have been thought out in details to get the most from any sheet. All of the lines are printed in Italy with organic inks on forest-friendly certified paper by a carefully selected team of professionals specialized in traditional printing Italian skills.
- A4 - 8 1/4x11 3/4 inches (21x29,7 cm)
- 1 each of 9 double-sided printed papers; includes images of a woman typing, a woman writing, flowers, pens and inks
- 17 designs + 1 additional design in the cover with 4 cards
- Paper Arcoset Fedrigoni 190 gsm high quality, FSC Forest friendly certified
- Acid & lignin free, heavy metal absence, chlorine free
- Designed and Made in Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.